New AR-15 M4 A4 style 16” 5.56 NATO Flattop Rifle with 1 New Mag
At the heart of this weapon is the new semi auto LRB ARMS M15SA lower receiver. This mil-spec receiver is made from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum forgings, same as currently used by the US military. The forgings are CNC machined on state of the art equipment in the USA, with tolerances held to one thousandth of an inch. Finish is a hard coat anodize per MIL-A-8625. The receivers accept all mil-spec internal parts and are compatible with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers.
- 16mm deep "low shelf" mil spec receiver.
- 16 inch M4 contour barrel.
- Forged A4 upper receiver.
- 5.56mm caliber chamber will also shoot 223 rem.
- Threaded the standard 1/2 x 28 tpi.
- A2 flash hider with the correct crush washer.
- Forged A2 front sight base with bayonet lug.
- M4 length handguards with full heat shields.
- Gas port sized correctly for reliable function.
- The barrel is machined from chrome-moly high vanadium steel and hardened to a U.S. government Mil-spec of Rc 26-32.
- The barrel and all external steel parts are manganese phosphate finished IAW 184.108.40.206 of Mil-STD-171, the U. S. government's recommended protective finish for steel.
- This barrel is of Mil-spec M4 contour (.750 under the front sight base) complete with the M203 groove in the front. This contour is the perfect balance between light weight, heat dissipation, and accuracy.
- The barrel is button rifled with 6 grooves, right hand, 1 / 9" twist. The 1/9" twist is best because it handles the widest variety of ammunition and bullet weights.
- The barrel is mounted on a FORGED A4 upper receiver with built in Mil-spec M1913 Picatinny accessory rail. The correct rail numbers are engraved. It is made from certified forgings right here in the USA, hardcoat anodized IAW Mil Spec A8625, Type III, Class II, black per No. 37038, Table IX with a Mil-Spec nickel acetate seal.
- The upper features a forward assist, hinged ejection port cover, and built in brass deflector.
- Semi-auto BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) checked for proper headspace.
- The buttstock is the heavier wall, stronger M4 buttstock, not the cheaper carbine buttstock. This buttstock features 6 positions for maximum shooter comfort, reinforced honeycomb design for heavy duty use, and the correct M4 lock nut peened into place.
- All lower parts are semi-auto including the fire control group.
- Includes (1) one new in wrap thirty round magazine with the priceless “anti-tilt” follower.
- This rifle can be made AWB (Assault Weapons Ban) compliant for certain oppressed areas of our country for an additional fee.
- California Legal!!! The LRB M15SA is not listed on the banned weapons list. We are registered with the Cali DOJ and can ship into your country. LOL. We install a bullet button and will not send a magazine. Add $30.00 for the “California Package”.
There are many extras that can be purchased including sights, carry handles, magazines, optics, handguards, buttstocks, slings… you get the point. The optional detachable A2 carry handle is pictured above.
- This rifle has been test fired to verify reliable function but as with any new rifle a proper cleaning and break in is recommended.