New AR-15 A2 & A4 20” HBAR 5.56mm Rifle with 1 New Mag
At the heart of this weapon is the new semi auto LRB ARMS M15SA lower receiver. This mil-spec receiver is made from aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum forgings, same as currently used by the US military. The forgings are CNC machined on state of the art equipment in the USA, with tolerances held to one thousandth of an inch. Finish is a hard coat anodize per MIL-A-8625. The receivers accept all mil-spec internal parts and are compatible with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers.
- 16mm deep "low shelf" mil spec receiver.
- 20 inch HBAR heavy barrel.
- Forged A2 or A4 upper receiver.
- 5.56mm caliber chamber will also shoot 223 rem.
- Threaded the standard 1/2 x 28 tpi.
- A2 flash hider with the correct crush washer.
- Forged A2 front sight base with bayonet lug.
- Full length handguards with full heat shields.
- Gas port sized correctly for reliable function.
- The barrel is machined from chrome-moly high vanadium steel and hardened to a U.S. government Mil-spec of Rc 26-32.
- The barrel and all external steel parts are manganese phosphate finished IAW 220.127.116.11 of Mil-STD-171, the U. S. government's recommended protective finish for steel.
- This barrel is of heavy dimension which alleviates barrel whip, enhances accuracy, and helps dissipate heat.
- The barrel is button rifled with 6 grooves, right hand, 1 / 9" twist. The 1/9" twist is best because it handles the widest variety of ammunition and bullet weights.
- The barrel is mounted on a FORGED A2 upper receiver with built in carry handle or a FORGED A4 upper receiver with built in Mil-spec M1913 Picatinny accessory rail, with the correct rail numbers engraved,made from certified forgings right here in the USA, hardcoat anodized IAW Mil Spec A8625, Type III, Class II, black per No. 37038, Table IX with a Mil-Spec nickel acetate seal.
- The A2 upper has the newest Mil-spec A2 adjustable sights that feature finger adjustable elevation to 800 meters and more than 30 minutes of windage adjustment at 1/2 MOA per click.
- The upper features a forward assist, hinged ejection port cover, and built in brass deflector.
- The buttstock is the current US Mil-Spec A2 buttstock. This buttstock features the correct length for American shooters, aluminum spacer, trap door butt plate and correct foam insert.
- Semi-auto BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) checked for proper headspace.
- All lower parts are semi auto including the fire control group.
- Includes (1) one new in wrap thirty round magazine with the priceless “anti-tilt” follower.
- This rifle can be made AWB (Assault Weapons Ban) compliant for certain oppressed areas of our country for an additional fee.
- California Legal!!! The LRB M15SA is not listed on the banned weapons list. We are registered with the Cali DOJ and can ship into your country. LOL. We install a bullet button and will not send a magazine. Add $30.00 for the “California Package”.
There are many extras that can also be purchase including sights, detachable A2 carry handles, magazines, optics, handguards, buttstocks, slings… you get the point.
- This rifle has been test fired to verify reliable function but as with any new rifle a proper cleaning and break in is recommended.